Monday, January 3, 2011

New Starts

It's the New Year, new beginnings new promises and old ones quickly forgotten. I Don't know how to view this one though. Each New Years for the past three years I've tried to believe, hey maybe this one will be better, maybe something will change. But with every New Year things only seem to be getting progressing worse. I want to take this New Year with a more positive attitude, to just smile and laugh more and keep clinging on to the hope that keeps slipping through my hands. I'm only 16 years old, I shouldn't be feeling this way. I shouldn't have this feeling of hopelessness seeping into my skin, my thoughts. But there's nothing i can do but keep hope that hey maybe this one will be better, Maybe something will change.

Maybe this year ill smile more.

No comments:

Post a Comment